Day 13 of vacation-
This morning we all slept in...this was a first! We slept until about 9am central time. I think the whole time we were gone we had problems adjusting to eastern time. LOL Most days we didn't end up eating lunch until 3 or 4 and dinner at nearly 9. I guess that is the joy of vacation! Uncle Donnie was waiting for the kids to get up. He had told them he would take them for a ride on the tractor to the deer feeder. He loaded up the deer feed...and us and we set off. There wasn't enough room for all of us, so Josh sat with Uncle Donnie and drove the tractor. It was pretty cool!
Here is Caleb "helping"
We finally set off on our final drive. It wasn't a long one, so that was good. The trip odometer read 2354 miles when I pulled into the driveway. WOW! That is a lot of miles for 13 days! Out of that I drove at least 2000 of them. Not because Marc doesn't drive...I get car sick AND I can't stand his driving. The one long stretch he did do gave my new car its first bump. :( He ended up running over a huge piece of tire. My bumped is now messed up. :( The whole time we were gone Marc belly ached about wanting seafood SO we had seafood for dinner. I also willingly handed over my keys so I could have some kind of fru-fru drink! :) It was good :)




No comments:
Post a Comment