Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 764

Day 11 of vacation!

This was a boring day. I drove...and drove. We started out in Alabama. We stopped in Meridian, Mississippi and at at the WORST Chili's ever....I wanted Chick-fil-a! It took 20 minutes for the waitress to even take our drink order. I won't go into it, but NEVER EVER go there! Then I drove some more. I was tired and ready to stop around Jackson, but we just switched drivers. Marc drove us to Vicksburg, Mississippi and we found a hotel. We chilled for a while. Then we ate dinner and went swimming. I worked with Caleb some without his lifejacket. He did better.

Here are the kids helping leave our hotel! I like Hannah's job.
This is Caleb at Cracker Barrel. He was a cute handful...at least everyone around us was laughing at him. I was a little more annoyed. This photo is of Caleb being dramatic. He said he was going to just die if he didn't get a drink right away. This is his dead face.

Day 11

No comments:

Post a Comment