Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 750

Today my little guy graduated from Kindergarten! My goodness where did the time go. Seems like just yesterday we were watching Josh graduate. I remember Caleb rolling on the floor under chairs during Samantha's graduation. I remember Caleb log rolling down the hall once while I was picking up meds from the nurse. I remember pleading with the front office to accept him into Kindergarten....when he was 3! This is one busy high energy child. He loves one on one attention and actually thrives off of it. I admit I was worried about him going to school...given his years of actions at various school functions of Josh and Samantha. He shocked me! He did wonderful. He even has a nickname....so do I. I am "Smiley's" mom. That is his nickname....Smiley! I have heard hilarious stories about him from various teachers and administrators. He likes to sing and talk to himself in the mirror while he is at the nurse putting on cream. I have talked to the nurse when she was laughing to hard at him to be able to tell me I needed to bring more cream. People would come by the door and listen to him. He was the helper. When the teacher called his name she said he got the "hard worker" award. Caleb has surprised me and I am so proud of him. I can't wait to see what kind of man he is going to grow up to be. I love my little dude!!! And his smile :)


Here is my goofball waiting to give his teacher her gift.
He wouldn't be still and stop laughing for me to take a good picture.
Check out that grin!!!



YAY!!!!! He did it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment