Day 10 of vacation:
Time to make our way back home....the long way. We decided to drive through Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Looked like rain....again! It was a very nice drive though. The views were breathtaking! I can't imagine how it would have looked on a clear day. We made a couple of stops before it began pouring down rain.
Josh was the only one who got out of the car to look.
Then we got in the car and kept driving. We stopped in Suwanee, Georgia at Five Guys Burgers and Fries for lunch....or was it dinner. Who knows, it was almost 4pm!
Then we kept driving some more. We saw a sign for Turner Field and I just HAD to drive by. Turns out the Braves had a game that night. We discussed going to it, but Marc said it was "nearly 100* out there." My reply was SO...then I heard a loud clap of thunder, so we kept driving!




No comments:
Post a Comment