We left our hotel and set out for Tunica, Mississippi. We were driving through Little Rock, Arkansas and I remembered a friend talking about this dam, so we made a detour. While we were in Arkansas, I laughed about their originality in names...Arkansas is ar---kansas. We stayed the night in Arkedelphia...ark+Philadelphia. I just found it even more humorous that the name of this bridge is The Big Dam Bridge. It really was a nice walk with a beautiful view. Of course I had to carry Hannah UP....just a precursor of things yet to come.
A view from the bridge

Marc and the kids on the bridge
I had to include this one because it cracks me up. I remember Caleb being really mad, but I don't remember why. Don't you just love his look?

After the dam, we got back on the road to Tunica, Mississippi. We stayed at Harrah's. The kids had a blast at the kids zone and Marc and I learned how to play Flop Poker. We didn't lose any money....didn't win any money. The best part about staying at a casino hotel is cheap rooms. We were able to get connecting rooms, so the kids had their own room next to us. It was a great nights sleep...until the fire alarm went off in the morning. LOL


I had to include this one because it cracks me up. I remember Caleb being really mad, but I don't remember why. Don't you just love his look?



No comments:
Post a Comment