Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 752

Today is our first day of summer!!!! We went to Moorhead's to pick blueberries. They are sooooooo good this year. If you remember we went last year..........TWICE. Today is a nice sunny day with a little breeze. I am not going to lie....it was hot! After days of rain, it was also muddy. We followed a crowd of people, but turned off instead of going to the back. There were a lot of blueberries, but more that were not ready, so we had to pick around those. Then Hannah had to go to the bathroom and I noticed flags down in that corner. I didn't see them when we came in because they were hidden from the walkway. It was awesome picking! Very big, very sweet blueberries and there were LOTS of them. Caleb got overheated and had to sit down in the shade for a while. Hannah just ran and played in the mud puddles...that is probably why there were LOTS there. We came away with 14 lbs of blueberries. I am in heaven! Just wish I had some eggs. I would make some muffins for our trip if I did. After we picked, we had snocones!!!! Just what the heat ordered. :)

Here are the pics.

I have no idea what went on with Hannah's hat choice!


Samantha looks so much like me in this photo, it is scary.
Can you see all the unripe berries on that bush? Should be ready soon!
Now it is break time!!!



Here is one of the bags we came home with

No comments:

Post a Comment