My little Josh-eeeee is 10!!! Hard to believe. It really feels like the time has flown by, yet I can barely remember my life without him. It is amazing at how one tiny little thing can change your life. Some of you are aware of where my life was heading by the end of high school and into college. Then I met my husband. Our life then was so different than it is now! My husband was not a Christian when we met. We met the summer after my first and only year at Baylor...yes, at one point I was smart! Anyway, we did way more living than we should have then we had Josh. Let me just tell you we as a couple/family did a complete 180! Oh how wonderful and different our lives are now! My oldest child has had his share of challenges and then some. At the lowest point in his life (tears from him AND from me) he asked Jesus into his heart. It would have been so easy for him to hate God for all he was going through, yet he has complete trust and faith in God. His faith amazes me. I look up to and admire him. Sure he is just a child and has those child and sibling issues, but he has put God in His place as first in his life. The kid has it so right! I admire him and can't wait to see the amazing man of God he will become. Anyway, here are some pics from yesterday. We didn't do anything major. We had a cookie cake and some small gifts from the family. He was actually shocked by this since his
big gift was given to him last month.


Yeah!! I found you finally!! I can't believe you made it to day 361 - that is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteHi Gina!!! It has been so fun. :)
ReplyDelete