Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 389

Today we had Caleb's awards ceremony. Let me just say...as much as I hate the time it takes away from the family, this is the most fun I have had with one of the kids sports. Caleb has amazing potential and can be really really good. It was a good experience and just so fun to watch. I think a great coaching staff helped tremendously. Yes, I know I said they were a bunch of Bubba's, but they were really great with the kids. It was all about having fun, yet still getting to win some. We have had some really really bad teams in the past with coaches yelling at the kids, parents not liking how the coaches were coaching...or not, kids not getting instruction, I could go on!!!! Anyway, the first picture is of Caleb running to get his trophy. The boys got second place in our division. The first place team was undefeated (those are the coaches in the pic as Caleb was running). We were the only team in both divisions that came close to beating them, not once...but twice. I didn't blog about our first game with them, but we only lost by 2. It was just at the beginning of the season, so it wasn't a big deal at the time. 





Here are the 2nd place Indians!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment