Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 374

Friday night movie!!! YAY! I wanted to zoom in for the picture, but Samantha was on the other couch...sorry. We watched Bedtime Stories, I loved it. I took the 2 big kids to see it in the theather. They "got" a lot more of it this time. You can probably tell Caleb didn't make it through the whole movie...I took this pic about 15 minutes into it.
What is it with Hannah putting cream in her hair??? Seriously!!! This was this morning. We had washed her hair last night, but this morning she managed to get some cream and rub it in her hair. She was having so much fun in the tub she didn't want to get out. On that note, she had to have a shower later today because she got into the boys eczema cream/ointment and put it in her hair again. Of course that stuff will make her hair look oily for about a week....sigh. Isn't she cute though?

No comments:

Post a Comment