Today was filled with a lot of things to do. The biggest thing today was Samantha's awards day at school. This is the activity I will focus on in today's blog, so it is ALL Samantha :) She was the Judge for the class, so she got the Judge award. She also got the Honor Roll and Conduct award. My proud mommy moment came when she was chosen for the Citizenship Award. Her teacher clued me in earlier when I was at the school (one of my other errands/activities of the day) that I "needed" to be at the awards and it was followed by a wink. I am so super proud of her. I have some pictures from the awards. Forgive me if I don't post one with all of her stuff, but it has her last name, school, and school district name on it. That picture will be on facebook. The last picture is of her jumping rope. The kids don't have recess this year because of construction, so her teacher has had the kids jumping rope in the room to use some of the energy. After the awards each kid got to do a jump rope "trick", it was fun to watch.
Gruntled
2 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment