HOT is the word of the day. I have not been feeling well today. Yes, I know it is out of character for me to feel ill 3 times in a matter of 2 months given that I am only sick about 3 times the whole year! I pretty much stayed in bed ALL day. Hannah and Caleb were happy about that because they were tired. We have had late nights every night this week. Samantha even came home from school and took a 2 hour nap before our game. Yes, once again we had a late game. It was HOT, not that I expected otherwise. Of course it didn't help that I was feeling somewhat feverish, but we got through. It was a quick game AND there were no
snakes on the field today. The pics are of Hannah gulping her water and Josh drinking a slush.

No comments:
Post a Comment