Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 388

I have a couple of pics today. The first is of my son who so proudly dressed himself this morning. The clothes he picked out...a pair of bright dingy looking yellow pants. I quickly nixed those and gave him jeans. I didn't see his choice of shirt until he was heading out for the bus. It is a pj top with a reindeer on it. LOL Oh well....he had his heart set and sometimes you just have to pick your battles. 
The next is of the kids "posing" for a pic. The best pose was taken without the flash, so it was too blurry to use. You will have to excuse Hannah's disheveled look. She was so sick yesterday and is still in recovery mode today. 



After this last one can you see why my new Mac is confused over the facial recognition???

This last pic was outside with my phone. Can you see how cleared up Caleb's face is? I am just loving rubbing and stroking on it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment