Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 410

Well, if you read my blog yesterday you would have seen my lack of traffic on my drive. Today I opted to NOT take the tollroad. After all it was a Saturday afternoon! Well, that was a mistake....as you can see. I did make it to church on time...no thanks to traffic or the slowest Sonic in the world...seriously, 25 minutes for a grilled cheese and hamburger AND they weren't even hot anymore by the time we got them. Here is a view of the stage from my seat before things started. You can kind of see the railing of the risers were we (the "Gathering Singers") stood.

After it was over I picked up the kids. We walked back inside and Hannah LOVED looking at all of the lights. I just love her excitement over everything.
Night of Worship was AWESOME! Really there are no words to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment