Caleb's awards were yesterday. I won't go into my sickness, but I managed to get there, sit, take a picture and make it back to the car. The rest of the day was not so good, that is why I am updating today. In PreK, the awards are very different than the older grades. You know so no one is left out in the older grades they give away awards to everyone. There are all of the excellence and hard work awards, then there are things like the "Friend" award and the "Responsibility" award. Now so far I have been blessed because my older children have gotten the hard work awards. Caleb is a very very different child from Josh and Samantha, so I had mentally (as mentally as I could get yesterday) prepared myself for one of those awards. Now don't think badly of me for that! Have you met my high-spirited energetic won't listen to reason child? Well, I got surprised and convicted yesterday for underestimating my younger cherub. Ok....I know some of you prefer the word "terrorist" or "devil" to the word cherub and you know who you are!!!! Rethink those words for a moment please!!! So, it was PreK, so of course Caleb got the PreK Certificate. He also got the outstanding math award. He is one of the few kids that can count to 100...he can go farther and regularly does. It just blesses all of us who have to listen to him count for what feels like an hour too. Then came time for the BIG awards. Caleb got the citizenship medal!!!!! It is the same award Samantha got this year and Josh last year. Let me tell you, my jaw dropped and not because I felt like I was going to throw up...well, I did, but I was shocked. Even Marc let out a big fat "WOW!!!" Here are some pics from his awards. You will have to excuse the mismatched clothes and probably unbrushed hair. I was so sick, so daddy had get the kids ready for school duty. LOL





No comments:
Post a Comment