Let me tell ya' there is a lot going on in this picture...ok not really, but it shows a few things from today. See my pretty toes??? I went and got myself a pedicure today. The brick wall in the background is at church, so is the table I have my feet propped on...shhh, don't tell anyone. ;) Tonight was a "thing" at church...fun for the WHOLE family! Caleb and Hannah got to jump in a moonwalk...well, not Hannah because she is terrified of them. They also played other games and had ice cream sundae's. The big kids played human bingo, wii games, and had ice cream. The guys played lots of games in the gym and had door prizes. Marc said most were gift cards to various places and then the "grand prize"....taaadaaaaa it is this autographed Mario Williams football! Not too sure what the women did because I was having fun with the choir.
No comments:
Post a Comment