Today we went to
Schlitterbahn. It was one of the things I really wanted to do this summer. I printed off
this coupon before we went. That way the admission price didn't hurt so much. LOL I don't have any pictures of our day there because water and electronic devices don't go well...as I learned in the morning with coffee and my brand new computer keyboard. Our day was so fun. Josh did get lost once, but we have come to expect that of him. I don't understand really. It has been happening since he was 2...just about any time we went anywhere. In a way it wasn't all his fault this time. Our rule is to stay put. Well...we were in the (not so) lazy river. We all made a planned cut-off and he didn't. I waited and waited and waited for him to come back around and he never did. That meant he got out and there was only one place to do that in the area we were in. I sent mom and Caleb off to find Samantha and Marc (they made the cut-off the first time and the rest of us missed it) and I sent off around the lazy river with a nearly sleeping Hannah. Never saw him, so I went to find the others. We left the kids with my mom at a baby pool so we could quickly look. I sent Marc to guest services and I went to our table. Josh was upset because he couldn't "stay put" and was crying, but he got out and told the lifeguard he was lost. Finally he is learning to not just go wandering around looking for us! No one else got lost and we really did have a great time. We left and went to
The Spot for some really good hamburgers. After dinner we went across the street to the beach. Here are some photos....
This is the only one I have inside of Schlitterbahn.

Yes, I really did put my sleeping child on the table. Have you ever held a sleeping baby for hours while you have done things.

She didn't think the table was very comfortable and woke up...just in time to eat. Oh and I promise we really do use sunblock!

A family picture!!! That never happens...thanks mom!

This is my poor Caleb. We told him not to go in the water because it would burn his skin. He didn't listen. He ran out screaming at the top of his lungs that it his legs burned. Hannah sat down and started copying him. Poor little guy.

Hannah loved digging her toes in the mud.

Samantha is somewhat unimpressed with the brown murky water...she has been spoiled by the beautiful Bahamas.

How wonderful! I love the pictures, especially the family one. I think the last family picture of yours that I remember seeing is from way before Hannah was born. I can't get over how grown up both Josh and Samantha look too!
ReplyDelete(Oh and I totally got a kick out of listening to 'Love Addict' while reading up on your blog... I love FF5!)