Forth of July is always a fun day for us! We started out the day at Grandpa and Mimi's...the kids absolutely loved it! Here is a picture of Hannah with "peepaa" as she calls him. Can you see her hair??? LOL It no longer stands on its own, but we still have a ways to go.

I have no idea what the kids were doing here! Hannah would run to the door of the room, squeal something and then turn and run back. Her shirt is wet because she spilled homemade ice cream on it...not that much. Then she sucked on her shirt for a long time! I probably would too.

Hannah and Samantha were making "floor angels"

We were getting ready to do the few fireworks we bought. I had set this chair up in the yard earlier in the day while the girls were playing in the sprinkler. I walked out the door and saw this! Actually, I first saw Hannah sitting there sucking her thumb, but when she saw the camera she had to smile.

No description necessary...see last
4th of July!
Hannah watching what is in the next picture


This...sigh. If you know me well you know I am not a dog person. I prefer cats, but Josh's allergies won't allow them. We do have a dog and I like our dog...this is NOT our dog. This dog was apparently terrified of fireworks, so is our dog...good thing we put her up or she would have eaten this little thing for dinner...ok, not really, but she probably could have gotten it to go away. This little thing spent 30 minutes trying to jump in my lap and Hannah's. Hannah tried to be helpful and the poor dog rolled down the brick steps, but this thing kept coming back. I was seriously getting annoyed because it kept trying to get into my lap AND the house everytime someone went in or out. Not sure what happened, but it finally went away.

All in all we had a good 4th...even without the huge party! I was in bed by 11...thanks to another headache. I think it was heat related yesterday. That and I also had to be at church at 8:30 am.
No comments:
Post a Comment