Sea World--Day 2
We had our plans set for the day, but it was HOT!!! We started out feeding the dolphins...you really want to try and do this first. I didn't get many good pictures because my camera fogged up and I didn't realize it.



Oops, this should have been the first picture. Hannah is being a ham at the hotel. She figured out how to climb on top of the a/c unit to sit in the window. She thought she was the coolest!

I am picture light for this day. After we fed the dolphins we did a few rides, then headed to the waterpark for lunch. The kids got to see a show while we ate and I got to take a few pics with some of the characters. The waterpark was not very refreshing because all the water was HOT! We stayed there for a few hours, but the heat got to Marc. I had been pretty much forcing the kids to drink water, and have a small snack about every hour. I didn't make him. He drank plenty of water, but didn't have an appetite, so wasn't eating. Our original plan was to go see the night Sea Lion show we missed the day before due to the storm, but we didn't make it. The kids were crushed, so Marc let them pick out something in the gift shop. That made them happy, because we don't normally do that.
After the gift shop we headed home. It was a nice peaceful drive too.
No comments:
Post a Comment