Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 319

Really, how do I decide what picture to put up? Big shock, but I am adding more than one. LOL Today was the kick-off to baseball season. We had the opening day ceremony at 8 this morning. Not my idea of fun, BUT we did get to see the most amazing sunrise (photo is in mobile uploads on facebook). We came home and Caleb mastered riding the bike without training wheels....looks like we owe him a new bike now. Then we went back to the park for the 5pm game...didn't start until 5:30. Caleb did great! He scored once and hit in the last run of the inning the other time! Their team won!!! He has already tied Josh's teams record his first season. LOL I have pics from that and I have one of Hannah...even when she is filthy, she is still beautiful! The photos I don't put here will be in a new album on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment