Well, I wish I could say it was a lazy Friday...but it was not. I headed out for my gym and noticed my tire was low. No biggie, right? Well, I stopped at the gas station to air it up and check the pressure and knew I had a nail. Why a nail? I seem to attract them AND there were some moron roofers a street over yesterday. So, my gym time turned into Discount Tire time. Luckily I had the big stroller with me and did some good powerwalking for nearly an hour. Come home, shower, feed kids and leave again. Caleb and Hannah needed new shoes; Caleb needed cleets for ball and the Vitamin Shoppe were just a few of my stops. Don't y'all wish you were me today???? We made it home in time for the bus and my daughter started pouting about me never letting them have friends over... Well, if the one friend comes, then the brother comes, then another from down the street....no thank you! Also the brother and other kid are oblivious to Hannah and that is not acceptable. It is her yard too! There is another family on our street and there are 3 kids...a 4th grader, a 1st grader and a 6 year old...PERFECT! They came over for about an hour. They are so well behaved compared to the other kids and were really thankful to be able to play...so nice! They could have played together for longer, but it was movie night and we were dirty and hungry! Movie night was fun...I had Caleb on half my body and Hannah on the other half. By the time the movie was over I couldn't feel one arm or the opposite leg AND my hip was numb and achy. LOL Anyway, in all that I really meant to say I didn't get any great photo shots. The one pic I have is of Hannah windblown in the wagon! Unless you want to see shoes.... 





No comments:
Post a Comment