Today we had about 15 minutes to kill before guitar practice. So instead of going early and subjecting Caleb to still and quiet (yeah right!) for the extra 15 minutes, we went for a walk...kind of. This is a bridge that goes over the road. I parked at the very bottom on one side. The 3 big kids ran up and down while Hannah slowly made her way to the top and then down the other side. Caleb had never been up here, so he thought it was cool. I thought for sure Hannah would be terrified, but she wasn't. As we made our way up, she would go to the side and point at the trees and a few flowers. When we made it to the top she was frantically pointing as cars raced below. Too cute!!! Hannah and I made it up and down one way, then back the other and it was time to go. Perfect timing. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment