The boys had a dermatologist appointment today. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a regular follow up and of course Josh has another staph infection. I took Hannah with me because the ped wanted the derm to check out a diaper rash. Yet again, one of my children has stumped a doctor! They think they know what it is, but have never seen it THERE or in that pattern. They took some pictures to have it discussed at the next meeting. Marc compared it to the tv show "House" where a bunch of doctors get together to talk about things that have them stumped. I don't remember the name they gave it, but they said it should go away in a few months. It is not bothersome to Hannah, just not a pretty little tooshy. It looks like broken capillaries around the edges of the diaper. Anyway, Josh flooded my bathroom and kitchen trying to be helpful and do his own wet wraps. LOL They also went ahead and cultured his throat because he was complaining about it. All of my troubles with doctors and their offices lately, I LOVE this doctor! She is not easy to get in to, but I LOVE her. Yesterday was a horrible hassle to get Hannah seen at our ped even though we were there with Samantha. Well, after over 103* temp and her throwing up all over me we were seen....later that day. Hannah is not even a patient of the dermatologist and she will always look at her if I ask! I just love her, such a great doctor! Anyway, these pictures are from today. The first are of Hannah and Caleb in the mirror room running around. The second is of the kids in the room waiting for the doctor. I had them counting all of the yellow cars to keep busy. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment