Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 283

Despite Samantha being sick, I went to pick the piano up today. Well, I didn't really pick it up. I showed up, called to have it brought down and watched it get loaded into a truck and then a few hours later unloaded in my house. LOL Let me tell you, in my house this piano will NOT be "silent". Just in case you are wondering...because I know some of you know we are in pay off debt mode, not buy more stuff mode. This is not a new piano...well it is to us. The church is selling a bunch of them. I have wanted one forever and at this price I just could not pass it up. When I saw the notice I was so excited I ran to Marc's class and pulled him out to come look. One of the kids will soon be in lessons. Probably Samantha, after baseball season. I refuse to be run ragged by kids activities. It is not good for us as a family. We like to sit down and eat dinner together every night! This picture was taken within minutes of the delivery guys leaving! Oh and yes, I know her hair is a mess. I got the boys off to school and left the house with Hannah and a very sick Samantha at 7:20 this morning. Getting everyones hair brushed was not at the top of my list. After a few errands we walked in the door at nearly 11:00. Just in time for the piano and Caleb. Left again at 2:30 for the carrider line and doctor for Samantha. We didn't get back home until 7:00 pm. Samantha managed to change out of her pj's to put on more pj's, but I still don't think the hair got brushed. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment