Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 56

Well, I didn't think I was going to get to post because our internet company is having issues for the next "24-48 hours". Some people chose not to secure their networks though, so here I am! Our a/c also went out tonight....UGH Anyway, JOSH CAME HOME TODAY!!!! He had a great time, but said he got a little homesick. Hannah was so happy to see her "Osh" Oh yeah! Caleb and I got our hair cut today. Mine will be another day, but here is a pic of Caleb. I know it doesn't look shorter. Recently, his hair has gotten curly , just not the top layer. I had the top trimmed pretty short and just little bits of the curls trimmed.

2 comments:

  1. love the pic of Josh and Hannah...too cute.
    Caleb's hair is adorable. When we got Charlie's cut it was pretty much just a trim also...didn't want to lose the curls. I just love the curls..

    ReplyDelete