A super busy day today. Sorry, but I do have more than 1 picture. The first one is how we started our day. It was taken by Samantha in the 3rd row at about 7:30 this morning. VBS week, so we spend more than an hour in traffic like that. The next are from our
Chiropracter, Dr. Zaino. The kids really like going to see him. After the chiro we go to guitar. While Josh practices we go to Marc's store. The picture I have is of Hannah "hugging" a bed. Not sure why though. I also have one of Caleb and Marc. Caleb said I
had to take his picture too. LOL




Jenn was curious...how come you and the kids go to the chiropracter? I went once with my ex-boyfriend (he'd been in a car accident) looked like torture. lol
ReplyDeleteI promise it is not torture. People go for different reasons. If you click on "chiropracter" it really explains ours. I looked into it when trying to find things to help the boys eczema. When your spine and neck are not aligned properly your nervous system does not function fully. It can affect your immune system, hearing, eyesight...etc. We have had 3 sets of xrays and the improvement is great. I feel less pain, sleep better and am not sick as often. Samantha has been well too. The boys...well it is hard to tell because they are still medicated. Our doctor is a corrective care chiropracter and there are not many of those for some reason. He believes our bodies have the potential to heal themselves the way God intended as long as our nervous system is fully functioning. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone for things other than just pain
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info...had no idea going to the chiro did all that. I'm going to have to look into that here, cuz I sure could use all the help I can get for my hearing and many other ailments. lol
ReplyDeleteI'd go to your chiro for the simple reason that he looks like a HOTTIE!!!
ReplyDeleteAmy, LOL
ReplyDeleteTrish, just make sure it is a corrective care chiro. I think there is another name for it that is more technical, but I can't remember what it is.