Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 50

Well, we made it to the waterpark only to have to leave because of the storms. I got pictures of the girls and took pictures of the boys. My camera must have been tired because the pics of the boys ended up being just water since I was walking around while taking them. They did get to play for about 20 minutes. Hannah loved the water only if she was being held. She squealed and laughed at the boys and Samantha, but wanted no part of being put down. I kind of figured that, but Josh and Samantha really wanted her to be there. MY plan was to put her in child watch so I could just sit and watch them all play. So, here are my girls.

1 comment:

  1. awe they look so cute!! Love what you did with the last pic.

    ReplyDelete