The joy of summer....grocery shopping with 4 kids! Josh is not in the picture because he was reading cereal boxes. I told them if sugar was one of the first few ingredients they can't have it. Well, he is my indecisive child.
Oh man I wish they had those double carts here. But at least the grocery store has those car carts. So Charlie sits in the car part and I put Elizabeth in the front with me. Ya shopping with four is a workout in it's self. lol
I hear you on the joy of shopping with 4 kids!! Cool cart (they don't have those kinds of "doubles" here).
ReplyDeleteOh man I wish they had those double carts here. But at least the grocery store has those car carts. So Charlie sits in the car part and I put Elizabeth in the front with me. Ya shopping with four is a workout in it's self. lol
ReplyDelete