Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 900

Have you ever lost one of your kids in the house? That happened to me today. I was doing laundry, groceries, or whatever needed to be done thanks to our weekend away. I could hear Hannah playing, then all of  a sudden it was quiet. I figured she must have fallen asleep, so I didn't immediately go look for her. Of course when I did, it didn't take long for me to worry. I knew she was not outside because all of the doors were still locked. She was not in or under any of the beds. She wasn't in the bathrooms. I looked in all of her hiding places...and then some. Then I saw a little elbow. She had been playing in the suitcase and fell asleep. 





1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! Faith falls asleep in some interesting places. I have take a lot of pictures of them and am going to make a good night book for her kids when she's older. :)

    ReplyDelete