Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 886

Today was another birthday celebration for Caleb, BUT I just had to include this picture of Hannah. That is a new shirt that I got for about $2 at Children's Place. I love it...Samantha isn't very fond of it though! It says, "Blame it on my SISTER (I'm innocent)."
Tonight we had dinner with Grandpa and Mimi at Cafe Adobe for Caleb's birthday...Part 3!  Caleb LOVES the cheese, and since I rarely let him eat any, he ate too much!

They got Caleb a new baseball glove! He really loves it! I will be spending the next soccer practice helping him break it in. (In case that doesn't make sense to you...Samantha has soccer practice. During practice Caleb and I play baseball, while Josh and I play football. Yes, I am a tired mom when it is over!)
If you remember from Part 1 or Part 2, Caleb doesn't like us singing Happy Birthday. This photo is his reaction at dinner tonight! I LOVE It!
AND just so it doesn't look like the blog is all about Caleb...here is a photo of my beautiful Samantha!
and Hannah
and Mister Josh, who kept hiding behind Marc, so I wouldn't take his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment