Sunday the kids choir sang in all 3 church services. Josh is no longer in High 5, because he is in 6th grade. Caleb is now in the same group as Samantha, because he is in 1st grade. In this photo you can see Caleb being goofy. He is imitating Stephen (the guy with the mic talking). Caleb really left me speechless, AND in tears after the 2nd service. If you have seen Caleb sing in church, or videos from the past, you know he is just there. He sings and does the motions with almost no emotion. That was the case during the 9:30 am service. At 11:00 something changed. He was dancing and making faces, AND singing. Those of us near him were laughing, and I mean laughing hard! I had tears. I am a helper, so I didn't have a camera with me. When it was time for the 6:30 service, I shoved my phone in my pocket...just in case he had another crazy moment. He did! It wasn't quite like the first, and it wasn't quite as funny as when you see him do it for the first time. It was still humorous though. I took a video with my phone. You can see I don't have the best angle, but Caleb is really goofing it up. Samantha heard about his antics, and you can see her look down at him occasionally. Between the songs he bows and says, "Thank you, Thank you very much." Before watching the video, you will need to pause the playlist music on the right side.
Gruntled
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment