Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 668

The season hasn't even started yet and I am already sick of baseball!!!! Today I had to pick Caleb up from school. The poor little guy doesn't feel well and the nurse wanted him rested up for tomorrow. They are having a rodeo day and it is supposed to be really fun. Caleb has been counting down and talking about it all week. We skipped Caleb's practice, but Josh had a scrimmage. We had to go it because we are missing Josh's other one next week. The scrimmage started at 7:00 and lasted nearly 2 hours....did I mention yet that I am sick of baseball? Let me just say that t-ball is much more entertaining than 9-10 year old baseball! Caleb rested the whole time. Hannah even got under the covers....By 8:00 I was wishing I was there with them sleeping!

(Caleb decided he didn't feel well enough for school and stayed home :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment