Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 494



Ahhhh, this picture...oh the joys. LOL Today (Sunday) I had to be back at church for Christmas rehearsal...yes, I know it is only September. Anyway, we have a little bit of time between getting everyone out the door and needing to be back at church. Our first attempt at lunch was Jason's Deli, but it was closed. Didn't know many places still closed on Sunday's, but this one did. Looking at my watch I was trying to figure out if we had time to sit down. It was a gamble, but we ended up at Black Eyed Pea. It was pretty good. For the most part I think I was the youngest adult in the place....other than our servers and hostess. In this picture Hannah has discovered how to make things stick to her face. She sucked this cup on her face and left it there forever. I was so afraid she was going to have a big "hickey" around her mouth. Thankfully she didn't and thankfully I didn't have to explain "hickey" to my other children.

No comments:

Post a Comment