Do you remember THIS? It will make today's picture make a little more sense. Last year I was a little more organized and prepared. Life just got crazy this summer and I found myself having to go to the grocery store today....the day before school starts because I needed stuff for school lunches. Some great mom I am right? This afternoon we washed and bagged grapes, carrots, celery, pineapple and some other stuff. The overflowing bowl of fruit will stay on the table and the basket of stuff will go in the fridge. That is the "school lunch" basket. I am all about simplicity...we just grab and go!!! After the bagged all this stuff we made 18 sandwiches and put them in the freezer. Why 18? I shop on Monday's, so 18 is enough for each kid to have a sandwich every day this week and Monday of next week. Anyone want to split my grocery bill???? Oh and incase you are wondering, by Monday when I go grocery shopping again these baskets will be empty!!!!
Sunday 8/22




No comments:
Post a Comment