Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 790

I can't believe I am posting these, but they are the ONLY pics I have for this day....well, I have Samantha's room too. Let me explain. This is part of what triggered the NO ELECTRONICS in our house. The other part was the constant fighting over video games, Wii, and computer time. All the while neglecting their rooms and chores. I took the pictures because I walked in and said the next time I come back it had to look like something was done. You can see Josh is on the bed while he was already supposed to be cleaning. The ONLY reason you are seeing these pics is so that when you see pics for today (7/22-23)--these are from (7/12) you will see what i have spent 2 days doing. So look and enjoy, laugh, or be mad with me and come back later or tomorrow when I finish getting caught up in the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment