Today we were supposed to dress western. When I say we, I mean the children's division. Caleb and Hannah are still in the preschool division. We had cowboy hats on. Hannah decided she wanted a hat too, so she put on Marc's New England Patriots santa hat. I sure do LOVE that girl!!!
Every morning during Opening Assembly kids were picked to help do the Pledge to the American flag, Pledge to the Christian flag, and Pledge to the Bible. The helper picked Samantha to do the American Flag...he didn't know she was mine. LOL She also got to come on stage and help lead a few songs. I am sad this is such a bad picture, but I was standing on stage behind her and didn't think it would be appropriate to try and get a great picture.
Do you remember me mentioning rain? It is STILL raining! By the time this particular downpour stopped the water was to the grill.

Every morning during Opening Assembly kids were picked to help do the Pledge to the American flag, Pledge to the Christian flag, and Pledge to the Bible. The helper picked Samantha to do the American Flag...he didn't know she was mine. LOL She also got to come on stage and help lead a few songs. I am sad this is such a bad picture, but I was standing on stage behind her and didn't think it would be appropriate to try and get a great picture.
Do you remember me mentioning rain? It is STILL raining! By the time this particular downpour stopped the water was to the grill.



No comments:
Post a Comment