Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 713

Today we had a plan! We needed to get Marc's truck washed and figure out what to do with it. It was a lease and we were at the end of the term. Yes, we know leases are stupid and we will never do one again! We knew today was the day we were going to make a car purchase. My first idea was to just buy the lease, but it was going to cost way too much money upfront and then we would be paying nearly double for that stupid truck. So we decided to buy a new family car and Marc is taking over my Sequoia. There is NOTHING wrong with the Sequoia other than it has 130,000 miles on it and it is almost 6 years old. That was back when Toyota put quality over profit! Honestly, we just needed something bigger...that left us with a Suburban or the Expedition EL. With strollers, baseball stuff, stuff needed for baseball games, and other stuff in the tiny back area...there was just no room for anything else. I had to put my groceries in Caleb's and Josh's seat along with the floor in front of the Sequoia. Marc on the other hand will love all the room...after he has it detailed cause it was pretty gross. I am sure he will second that! We ended up at Tomball Ford where his friend works. We came home with a brand new 2010 black Expedition EL. I am never going to figure out what all the buttons do! We love it! Tonight after baths and dinner I was looking at something in the car. Hannah came out in her pj's and said she was tired and she wanted to get in the car in her chair! LOL Here are some photos of the new ride!

Hannah at the carwash.
The front seats.
The DVD and sunroof...this one makes me VERY happy!
The middle seat before I put in the real carseats. This was Hannah's from the truck. I switched hers to the Britax cow one. Caleb's looks just like this though. I also put some blankets under the car seats.
The third row
Look at all that space!!!!! This one was after I put in the correct car seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment