We are finishers!!!!!
Josh and Samantha did the EP5K this year. I am so proud of them! Samantha beat Josh too!
Samantha's time-35:18
Joshua's time-37:21
Upon getting her medal, Samantha looks at it--it says EP5K fun run---She asked, "why do they call it a FUN run? It was NOT fun!" She wants to run the half next year....
I am also a finisher---13.1 miles. :) I was unsure going in because my legs were so messed up. Just a few days before running .5 a mile caused me great pain. I managed to get a better time than I expected. My time was 2:24:52...my original healthy leg goal was 2:20 and I believe I could have easily done it if I wasn't already in so much pain. After mile 7 I had to stop and stretch my calves about twice per mile. After the race I also realized I pulled something in my hamstring....ouch! Oh well....I am ready to do it again!
Sunday 1/17




No comments:
Post a Comment