Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 477

Can I just tell you today was busy!!! I will spare you the morning running and just share the afternoon. We were in the car ready to go when Caleb and Samantha got off the bus. We went to pick Josh up from school and headed toward church. The kids were so excited for Hi5 choir to start up again. It was also the kick off for Midlink. We all got to sit around and eat dinner. I got Hannah checked in to her class. Caleb got situated in his choir class. I went upstairs with Josh and Samantha. I am one of the helper teachers in the 3rd-5th grade Hi5 group. It was a little overwhelming, but all is good. After kids choir I took off downstairs to the adult choir rehearsal. Went over some music with them and then left for the Gathering Singers rehearsal. We went over some music and then went to the sanctuary for sound checks and more singing. I know my schedule sounds nuts, but it is so fun! We laugh so much! We also get caught up in worship and just pour out our hearts. I really love all my singing buddies too. :) This picture was taken in the sanctuary after I put my stuff down. We were just wandering in getting ready to rehearse with the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment