Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 229

Today we had Christmas at my dad's house. I have some good pictures, then my battery died. I bought more a few days ago, but didn't put them in my back. I will say there was one highlight that really stuck out. It had nothing to do with gifts either. I am hoping this picture is clickable so you can zoom in. Caleb has had a loose tooth for about a week now. It was pretty loose, but could have hung on another week. The one next to it was a tiny bit wiggly also. Well, the boys were being boys (my two, plus Craig, Kyle, and Trevor) and rough housing. Caleb comes in the house crying about his teeth. Really I think it was probably the blood that freaked him out. In case you don't know he is terrified of blood. He came in with a tooth. I took him to get cleaned up and realized he was missing TWO teeth! He got his two front (bottom) teeth knocked out...poor baby. He was so excited about losing his first tooth. Needless to say, the other tooth is somewhere in Grandpa and Mimi's backyard. He looks cute though. He has been having fun sticking his tounge through the whole. When he realized the tooth fairy was going to give him money he tried telling me he lost 3 and 4 teeth and they were in the backyard somewhere too. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment