Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 214

You guys will not believe that this is the ONLY picture I had today. We were going into church for the BIG performance. I had put Hannah down about halfway up the walkway. She caught a glimpse of these animals and took off. Of course the animals were near the parking lot, so I am chasing her with full hands and a LONG shiney dress on. LOL I am sure it was a sight! The show was AWESOME! I hope those of you in the area came. I can't wait to get my DVD so I can see all I missed by being in the show. I was informed that I was on the big screen a lot. Not sure that I like that since my hair was in my mouth for the first 3 songs. We were told to keep our hands at our side no matter what. LOL I even tried to spit it out, shhh....don't tell the lady standing in front of me. LOL It was fun! I can't wait for next year! There will be 4 shows next year. There might be more pics that pop up on facebook, but I don't know. Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment