Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 177

Today we actually ate out for lunch. We don't do that often because with 4 kids it adds up. We ate at Katz's Deli. We really like it, but it seems to cost so much. Here is Caleb playing in the subway car photo booth. The last time we ate here Hannah was still eating baby food and didn't car about the car. Today she was driving the car all over the table. It was too funny.



5 comments:

  1. I wish I could post a pic here. I have a picture of Taylor that looks alot like Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could post a pic here. I have a picture of Taylor that looks alot like Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the double post. I guess I wasn't patient enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is probably a way, but I don't know how. Looking at the picture, I can see a little resemblance. Too funny! We are always trying to figure out who Hannah looks like because the others are really obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the picture I was talking about...http://www.flickr.com/photos/94779783@N00/2988556998/

    ReplyDelete