Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 176

I have more than one picture today. The first is of Samantha and Caleb playing in the backyard. After I took the picture Samantha realized she was in the baby swing. She jumped up and told me I just HAD to take another picture. The next on is of some of Josh's tomatoes. If you remember way back when I first started this blog I had a picture of Josh and his garden. He really doesn't have much left of the garden except for the tomatoes. He had A LOT of them too! Just when I thought I was done with taking pictures today. I was sitting down folding laundry (that is why there are clothes on the floor) and Caleb announced he was going to exercise. He started doing sit-ups. He counted too. He would jump up give me a high five and do more. All in all he did abut 50 sit-ups. Then he moved on to push ups. Toooo funny!!!! Wish I had a picture of that one. He did 11 "butt" ups.
***does anyone know if I should be concerned about the tomato plants during a possible freeze? We moved them in tonight, but I would prefer not to if it is not necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment