Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 719

Today was not only Josh's birthday, but it was also the King of the Jungle musical at church. The kids sang 2 songs during the morning services at church today. Josh's solo was in one of the songs. I admit I was pretty worried because he has kind of froze up in the past, but I didn't need to worry. He did GREAT!!!! After church we had a birthday lunch with my mom and Josh. Then we headed back to church where I tried to take a few pictures of the kids. It is not as easy as you would think. The whole set of pictures of me trying to get all 4 kids is on facebook. :) I am a teacher helper person, so I didn't get ANY pictures during the performance. My mom did take a few videos though. To watch them pause the play list music. Josh's solo is in the first video. Samantha's speaking part and Caleb's walk around with the mask is in the 2nd video.



No comments:

Post a Comment