Happy Thanksgiving!!! Our day started out with a run. The kids did the 1 mile kids race and I did the 5 mile run. Here are the kids before their run.

I am in the red shirt...very close to the finish line. I finished 7th in the fat girl category. My time was 47:51. I know I could have done at least 1 minute better, but I am happy with my time.


After the run we went to dad and Janie's for Thanksgiving dinner and a birthday party for Kyle and Trevor. It was pirate themed.



Then we went to Dana and Sal's. It was such a wonderful time to visit. Hannah slept the whole time...sorry for the family not getting to see how wonderful she is, but happy because I didn't have to shadow her the whole time. The bigger kids spent most of the time outside. They sat under the deer feeder in this picture forever waiting to see some deer. The kids came in to get a drink and when we looked out the window this is what we saw...so awesome! There were actually MORE than there are in this picture.


After the deer left Sal showed the kids how to shoot...or whatever it is called with his bow and arrow thingy. There is a target back there.

No comments:
Post a Comment