Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 526


Day 2 of the reunion! Again I am avoiding picture overload. I will say this day included many adults hula hooping and other than one cousin I was the youngest. :) If you are not on facebook and would like to see those photos contact me and I will send them. It was a ball and well honestly I wish I would have video taped it! I did include a few of Marc since most of you know him. Can ya' tell how funny it was????? The trip did include one mishap...Hannah has a nasty black eye. That story will be in her blog later...really later, so don't go clicking right away!!!!! If you notice on the right side of the screen down a little ways there is a "blogs I read" section. It will update shortly after I update there. I have a few things to do this afternoon, so it may be tonight or even tomorrow. I will say, we are still calling her "Spot"...it is that bad.

Her is Marc....laugh away!
This is the only time the hoop did a full circle around his body.
Uncle Buster and Samantha
Caleb and some of his cousins
Hannah got on stage and started to sing and dance
Josh won some slime stuff in the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment