


Finally at camp!

Josh was so happy to see me that he jump hugged me. LOL

Then he went and showed me around the camp. I got to see where his cabin was.

He took me to the treehouse, which he said is really a "tree platform".


He introduced me to a friend from his cabin, who lives fairly nearby. They exchanged phone numbers.

This picture amazes me! Sure it looks like a rock wall right? Well it is, but it is more. Do you see the ropes? One is across like a trapeze and then others are hanging down above. Josh was the only one in his group brave enough to walk across it. I am amazed and completely blown away! My knees were getting weak on the tree "platform" while looking down into the {thing}...really not sure what to call it...creek, ravine, deep.... LOL

Here is a picture I felt I needed to take on the way home.

Miss Hannah was HAPPY to have her Josh back!

AND for the funny sign of the day! I think it was in Magnolia or at least around there. I saw a sign for a church. The sign said...
Servanthood Church
A Fellowship of Foolish People




Those pictures are great and Josh just looks so darn proud showing you around. Ya I wouldnt' walk across that bridge thingy either. lol The last pic is just too cute for words.
ReplyDelete